Our Mission and Vision
DACCO is working for a drug-free community; one person, one family at a time.
DACCO’s image is synonymous with drug-free living, setting the standard for excellence in Behavioral Health.
To fulfill DACCO’s mission and vision, we adhere to these core values:
- To deliver the highest quality services that respect the dignity of each person served: employees, volunteers and visitors.
- To demonstrate a compassionate, caring attitude and achieve consistently higher levels of service by responding to each individual in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- To sustain a positive, caring, supportive safety-first environment.
- We are committed to being an inclusive organization where all people are treated fairly and recognized for their individuality. We believe in recognizing, understanding, and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at DACCO has an ongoing responsibility to advance diversity.
While teaching individuals the skills to live drug-free, DACCO programs work towards the following goals and outcomes:
- To improve overall family cohesion and communication
- To reduce the likelihood that youth and adults will engage in risky behavior
- To improve an individual’s relationships in school, at home and in the workplace
- To improve peer relationships
- To promote positive activities and engagement in neighborhood and community
- To reduce the incidence of substance abuse and misuse among youth and adults
- To engage and empower individuals and families